ARTWORK - Advertising rates are for print-ready digital artwork (see artwork requirements below) submitted by advertiser with order. Artwork, typesetting, photography, and additional graphic services are available for an additional fee. Artwork created by New Homes Guide (NHG), contractor for art and printing of Parade Guidebook, remains the property of same. Digital copies of artwork (same size or re-sized) are available from the New Homes Guide at minor additional cost.
DEADLINES - Advertiser agrees to abide by the dates and deadlines outlined in the Timelines for the 2018 Parade of Homes.
CANCELLATION/CHANGES - No cancellations or changes to artwork accepted after the published deadlines. Preferred positions (double-truck, back cover, and inside covers) may not be cancelled after March 9, 2017.
TERMS - Payment for ads is due with ad contract. Advertising rates, published on the front of this agreement, are net prices and non-commissionable. RGVBA Parade of Homes Builders are eligible for a 10% discount on display ad rates and will not be billed for premium position of their ad (across from their Parade Entry page). RGVBA reserves the right to amend and/or change the terms of the rate card. All charges will be billed payable as per advertising contract. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on past due balances. Advertiser is liable for collections fees including attorney and/or court costs if required to collect on account. RGVBA reserves the right to reject any offer to purchase advertising space in its Guidebook.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS - RGVBA does not guarantee the accuracy of any advertising copy provided to RGVBA or the New Homes Guide by the advertiser or any agency employed by the advertiser. RGVBA and NHG will publish such copy in the same form as it was received and expressly rejects any obligation to proofread such a copy for errors or omissions. Advertiser is solely responsible for the content and accuracy of the advertisement. RGVBA and NHG shall not be liable for the appearance, typos, or quality of copy appearing in its guidebook. This paragraph should not be construed to require RGVBA or NHG to verify the accuracy of any material or information provided to it by the advertiser, agency, or author of editorial content.
CONTRACT REGULATIONS -
• The advertiser and the agency, jointly and individually, will indemnify and hold harmless RGVBA, NHG, its owners, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisements or editorials, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of the right of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
• Verbal agreements are not recognized.
• No cancellations or changes in orders will be accepted after closing dates.
• The positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the publisher except where specific positions incurring a premium are agreed by contract.
• NHG reserves the right to alter any printing materials received not conforming to mechanical requirements. With prior advertiser approval, such alterations will be billed at actual cost to the advertiser. NHG reserves the right to trim, reset, or to change ads to conform to standard sizes.
• All advertisements are accepted and published by RGVBA and NHG on the representation of the agency and the advertiser. RGVBA and NHG are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.